my recent trip to JB

roost JB,

the boutique next to roost

the entrance

the menu

the wallpaper

pictures taken by this blog that I found and this restraunt blog which I will tell you later

Ok, my family and I went to JB because of my brother's MERISIK thingy. I still can't believe my bully brother is going to get married. It'll be just me and my other sister left. Anyway, we went for a family dinner first, with my aunties, uncles, cousins, nephew and nieces. We had seafood Johor. They ordered tons of crabs and prawns. Unfortunately, I am allergic to crabs and prawns so all I had was sweet and sour fish, tom yam, balitong and some veggies. Dinner was nice anyway, BURRP.

After dinner, we went back to my grannys house and put our bags there and a few minute later my brother and I went to this JUNK SALE behind ROOST. Junk Sale was fun! Unfortunately, I did not bring any money because I'm saving for BFF shopping day. But, at the same time I was dissapointed because the things there were RARE and vintage and damn nice weyh! Sumpah! And its very very cheap okay! The shorts shorts that I'm looking for cost only 20 ringgit. I thought about asking my brother to belanja me. But then, my brother said he will cut it from my birthday money. So, I kept quiet. The junk sellers were very fashionable and stylish. They are my kind of people :)

Junk sale is located behind this place called ROOST. I will go to ROOST everytime I go back to JB because the place is very cozy and vintage. By vintage, I really meant vintage. They only sell juices and only a few choices of food. They also sell very RARE stuff at their boutique with reasonable prices. It's coolest than any other place here in KL or SHAH ALAM. Its a good place to hang out and have juices with your friends. SUMPAH roost gempak! And they only have a few tables in the whole damn restraunt. At your first sight, you will thought that roost is like an abandon place because it really looks like it. But hay, dont judge a book by its cover right? Its furniture is inspired by the year 1970s and the owner did say that he/she got those old furnitures at her/his grandparents house. And the juices is serve in a small bucket. Cool kan?

I know,

anyway, I need to study now, smell you later :)

until then,


No comments: