mid terms and holiday plans.



I've planned my holidays and I have made a study timetable for my mid terms--Just for an experiment. Since all the penceramah and the counselor said that'll work. So, let's just hope it will work.


And for the holidays,
There would be tons of parties to attend and a lot of outings with my beloved friends. But, if your lucky you could get a date with me--IF I could fit you into my schedule.

So here's the plan:

May:
4th. Study Add Maths for 2 hours from 5pm-7pm and after that do some Sejarah from 10pm-12am.
5th. After tution, do some accounts from 7pm-10pm
6th. Study Economics from 5pm-9pm since, I don't understand Econs since we changed teacher. After that, do some modern maths from 9pm-12am.
7th. Do some science from 4pm-7pm.
8th. STUDY accounts after Solat Jumaat from 3pm-5pm and from 8pm-10pm do ADD MATHS.
9th. Do some Sejarah for the whole day.
10th. Revise from what I studied.

and if the Mid Terms is not on the 11th, so-- I'll do this all over again for one whole week :) If I could cope the tight schedule without procrastinating and lazying around.

The Holidays:
June:
1st. MAYBE just MAYBE visit Saf in Ipoh :)
2nd. Spade Party-- IDK whether to go or not, it has been a while since I last dance my ASS off :)
4th. Going to Sunway with Anne, as our tradition :)
8th. Going for the BFF shopping day with Siti and Ema in Sungei Wang.
11th. Let's bring Nikki and the rest of the gang to Genting!!
14th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNE :)

p/s-- the one's that I highlighted are the ones that I can't wait to go.

until then,

No comments: