exams report:

I screwed ALOT! ALOT of papers that I screwed and effed up, I don't think that I could even get a single A. Its very frustrating and disappointing. Sometimes teachers are so stupid, why do they put add maths and history all in one day? Obviously, WE would study Add Maths MORE because we have been told since like forever that Add Maths is very hard. And you should be thankful that you could get at least a C. And for that, History is being ignored. :) thank you very much. Just to find out that Add Maths is much more easier than History. How fucked up is that? I left one WHOLE page for history, and for the essay-- I only did one paragraph. CONGRATULATIONS la Nick! :)

And for Bahasa Malaysia-- I screwed up Bahagian A. I was paying TOO much, by TOO much I really meant it specifically that I was paying TOO much attention to Bahagian B rather than bahagian A. And I finished Bahagian B at 9.45am while the paper ends at 10.00am. So, anything that popped out of my head was written on the paper for Bahagian A. yeah.

Thank you GOD that Modern Maths was not that HARD. It was an OKAY paper. I only left certain questions. :)

Tomorrow, is Economics and English! GOD! Economics!! MUST GET A FOR ECONS or DIE!

:)

until then,

p/s-- I'm away for the weekends to plan my Bro's wedding. Oh, and for the exams too! My mum changed my laptop's password. Life is so hard without Myspace and Facebook. But its for the best ! :)

No comments: