its not alright.

The road ahead is lined with broken dreams

I need to tell the truth, but now I think its too late. You know, I had the chance once but I did not realize it. And now I know that I do, and I wanna make that move-- It's just a little too late. I think I just need to wait. Wow, 3 years have passed by and I thought I'll give up anytime soon. But, I'm still being stupid trying to get ready. Please, don't bother to know what I'm trying to talk about right here, because none of you will understand. It is just between me and god and this blog. But, I'm scared that if I tell the truth, it will be such a waste and I guess I think somehow it'll ruin those hardwork and effort trying to mend those broken pieces. I can't take this! I need to spill it out and let it out of my mind. GOSH!

until then,

No comments: