hot fever and mystery guy.

GOSH, yesterday was the worst fever that I could ever had. My whole body was really painful. I feel like its broken into a thousand pieces. My head was spinning practically right round right round. I could not concentrate on my exams especially Bahasa Malaysia. So, I left the novel part because I was too sick. I went back home and told my mother that I did not want to go for my accounts tution. I did not even bath, I change my clothes and just wore a boxer shorts that was very short BTW, and slept until 7.00pm. By the time I woke up, I did not feel better. I feel WORST! I feel like I'm gonna die. Seriously, I was nearly close to give someone my blogger,myspace and facebook password because I really thought that I'm gonna dia.

After dinner, I took 2 panadols, an antibiotic and some pain killer and slept again on the couch. I woke up at 3.00am because I was sweating like I was running a marathon. The panadol is really working on my body and so, I walked to my bedroom and change to my singlet.

While I was searching for my renoma black singlet. I heard someone was using the bathroom and humming, I seriously heard someone bathing and humming. But, my mum and my sister were asleep. And so, I thought the humming voice in the toilet was my brother. I kept on searching for my singlet. I somehow forgot that there was someone in the bathroom and so I went in because I wanted to pee. As I was pee-ing. I suddenly remembered that there was someone in the bathroom and I thought "eh, bukan abang ada ke tadi dekat dalam toilet?" and went out of the toilet. While I was closing the bathroom door, I did saw my brother searching for his clothes and I asked him "sejak bila abang keluar dari toilet? tak nampak pun" but he kept quiet. So, I ignored him and went to my mom's bedroom because her bedroom was cool and slept there.

I woke up and get ready for school at 7.00am. Usually, I would see my brother still sleeping while I was getting ready. But he was not on his bed today. I asked my mom, "ma, abang mana?"
My mum answered "Abang tak balik rumah la, dia ada seminar apa ntah."

who was the guy humming in the toilet?

scaray right? I know, I did not told my mum because she might think that it will just be my imagination. But I swear its not.

until then,

1 comment:

yasmin said...

omg nick! i don't think it's your brother. perhaps..hmmm u know, it's that 'thing'