who the hell is he?


Aiman Irfan

I'll be dead honest:

1. That note you posted IS cheesy

2:22amNick

2nd?

2:22amAiman Irfan

2. I don't know who you are, as you were suggested by a friend

2:23amNick

ouh, and I soo KNOW you

ok, look

who are you?

2:23amAiman Irfan

As stated in the profile...?

2:23amNick

i dnt be nice to strangers except when they dont make HARSH criticism

2:24amAiman Irfan

And as a reply to that: I've always been a harsh critic, but then again I am known to be dreadfully sarcastic

2:24amNick

and, i shud bee?? erm. hurt?

OMG! your and aries

2:25amAiman Irfan

I'm never friendly to strangers when I meet them, unless its impersonnal, like through FB chat

2:25amNick

no wonder your such a B*TCH.. because I am too..

2:25amAiman Irfan

I have been called that behind my back by the hired help

like the PA's and the Secretaries

2:26amNick

ouh, u hve a PA and sexytaries.. well, ia have my followers.. my armies.. u noe, u kud like be one of them

2:27amAiman Irfan

I don't join clubs beneath me

besides, I'm a member of one too many clubs anyway

which is partly the reason why I'm so bloody busy

2:28amNick

yeah, im not a club.. im just a king bee. so u better not mess with me because.. idc abt ur busy schedules and stuff and i really dnt wanna have fights with 3 year olds like you

2:28amAiman Irfan

3 year olds? My my, finally a sarcastic remark!

Poorly played, mind you.

2:29amNick

like i said,, I dnt play with 3 year olds

2:29amAiman Irfan

I don't have to flaunt my titles and postitions, because unlike you, I'm secure where I am, and I find no need to rub it in anothers ego

Unless it's called for

2:30amNick

you know, for your age.. 3 year olds.. you really do act old.. kesian kan?

i bet you dnt go to gigs parties and cocktails and clubs

2:30amAiman Irfan

for 14, I command more assets than you'll be able to at age 55

2:31amNick

i bet you listen to classical shits

2:31amAiman Irfan

Of course I do, but not those that low-lifes like you attend

And no, I don't listen to Classical

2:31amNick

ouh my GOD! you're 14!!! ppl your age cant even get into a club?

2:31amAiman Irfan

I prefer modern jazz, and instrumental funk

2:31amNick

like

yeah, BORING!

you go to CLUB ORANG TUA

2:32amAiman Irfan

Mind you, the clubs I go to have no need to impose age minimums

2:33amNick

yeah, its what? family oriented and they serve you milk shakes?

2:33amAiman Irfan

the clientele they serve are of the uber-rich, those above the classes

2:34amNick

wow, your soo classsy..

NOT!

classy people to me, dnt SHOW OFF like you do.

and muslims dont TO!

2:34amAiman Irfan

Try Alexis @ Great Eastern or Carcosa Seri Negara

2:34amNick

yucks!

OUH MY GOD.. YAWN YAWN YAWN

2:35amAiman Irfan

Classy people like you are driven in ostentatios 2001 editon S-Klasses and don't have a credit card to their name

2:35amNick

so? at least i know that I'm not spoilt

and at least I know that I work for my future

and it does not comes ina silver platter

2:35amAiman Irfan

You can never class me as spoilt

EVERYTHING I OWN I worked for

2:36amNick

well, tak nak mengaku much?

yeah like what? you work on your WHINE?

or you work on your LIES?

2:37amAiman Irfan

Everything from the cars, the property, everything is mine. All except the LearJet, that belongs to the company

2:37amNick

yeah, like i said.. you work on your lies

2:38amAiman Irfan

I work on 2 world class magazines and a chain of 4 star hotels

2:38amNick

wait, thts not the expression you were tryna aim right?

OMG, really? I'm like soo envy

sumpah? OMG! hebat killer *not*

yeah, u have CARS and whtever shits! OMG! your sooo lucky

2:39amAiman Irfan

Of course, coming from the rich kid who's parents pay the monthly credit card bill

2:39amNick

and urm, ur ROMANTIC to girls.. No wonder your UNKNOWN in school

SPOILT
well, i hope to see you in school

because i wont be seeing you in facebook anymore

2:40amAiman Irfan

I don't aim to be known in school, I aim to THRIVE in the Socio-Political scene

2:40amNick

soo, toodles.. unknown, loner, freak and RICH spoilt kid.. bye

2:40amAiman Irfan

Always backing down when you're on the losing end

a very insecure move

2:41amNick

ye la, bagi budak kecik menang dulu

2:41amAiman Irfan

And using age-old methods and laws to shadow their actions

2:41amNick

yeah.. wteve.. i know what im doing and in my head, im killing you right now

2:42amAiman Irfan

You'd make a great lawyer... maybe a tough one for my judicial team

2:42amNick

soo, erm.. bye..


P/S: I did NOT lose, SIAPA NAK MAIN DGN 3 year olds living in an IMAGINATION life?

anyway, lets pity this guy... Ouh add him in facebook :) give gim therapy if you can :)

No comments: