fine, goodbye is hard but its for the best.

Saf,
I've been starting to be missing you. Even if you are a annoying that is why you're Saf. To tell you the truth, its not the same without you around. MSN is not enough, I want you to be in the school again and we could gossip about everything and we could go on and on debating about you and Danny should break up or not. I want you to be here beside me when I'm sad or happy. I want you to share the news. Now, everything change for you. It change for me too. I really really hope we could meet anytime soon! ilysm! and IMYTM! its I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!

Faqiha,
You can't leave! I'm serious. Its not the same when you're not on the bus with atiq, fatin and I. Soon, fatin would be leaving us. What about our gossip? Our every FRIDAY lepak tradition? I would miss your sweet laughter that lights my whole day. I would miss us kutuking everyone. I want you to be here and I want you to stay on the bus and hang out with me like everyday! Its hard when you're not around. It won't be the same. But dreams you have to achieve. So, go on. Achive your dreams! And I will miss you sooooo much that my heart aches everytime I think about you. IMYTM!

1 comment:

Safrinaz Safry said...

nick , that is so sweet of you ! :') thanks tho , i do miss you and others so damn much !! Everything is not the same , i missed the times were will go out and lepak bersama di mall , and after school di mcd sec 9 , studyinggg :( i miss it . Hope to see you soon to hunny .