She's arrogant and she took away my future

The women who said to the students last year "Jangan biar parents awak menentukan masa depan awak." And so, I trusted her. I mean, my parents have never pressured me to do something that I do not want to do. They never planned my future for me because I somehow or rather know what I want in life and somehow I just screwed up my life a month ago. hmph :( I do not know where is my next goal and I do not even have interest in what I am studying now. its sad.

As you facebook readers know, or some of you my blogspot readers. I am being put into the 4 IK 1 class. Which additional subjects are add maths, accounts and economics. Add maths is fun because its like solving problems and I think I could cope with add maths. Accounts and economics is like a yawn marathon and I have no effin idea to what they are talking about.

I am into interior designing or anything that have to do with design. My options was Architecture, interior designing or visual communication(graphic design). But I prefer architecture and interior because to me, there is a whole lot of people who wants to be a graphic designer and graphic is not what I am SOO "in to it" compared to interior. So, last year I applied for the STE(technical drawing class) and because I have confident that I could get an A for maths so I think I could get into the class. But my PMR results is not satisfying enough for me to go to the class that I wanted and so I was being put to the class that I least wanted. 4 IK 1.

The students in 4 ik 1 is soo much and very FUN! They're funny and smart and most of all they are talkative like I am. I somehow would stay in the class just for the fun. But it is my future now that we are talking about. So, I decided to give it another shot and appeal to the STE class again. But 2 applications have been denied and the teacher who said "jangan biar parents awak menentukan future awak" NOW said to me "lupakan sahaja lah impian awak!" For a student who have goals in life, how do you think that would make me feel? She is a teacher for god sake! At least give me more hope to LIVE! stupid teacher! And her name is Puan Rosliyah. I mean, she is a very good teacher to me at first. I actually do not understand why People hate her sooo much until NOW I know why.

I thought, by calling my mum it would make things better. But that DOG(Pn.Rosliyah) just brush my mom off! My mom waited for a half an hour at the office waited for the DOG and when she arrived. She had this arrogant face on. She did not even invite my mom to sit down at her office and talk. She just stand up and talk to my mom in front of a DOOR where everyone can hear the conversation. Such good manners she have! My mum tried to talk to her but then she was like "ouh, tak boleh sebab kami dah buat keputusan dan bila saya bagi awak ke kelas STE, ramai lagi parents akan datang. Jadi ia tidak adil. dan kami dah tahu kemampuan awak sejak form 3 lagi"
So, it failed. Apparently, the DOG is very selfish to me. Some teachers are! The DOG does not think about my future or her students but she only thinks for herself! She only think about "Urgh I got a lot of work to do then to think about this one student"

And to the DOG! I really really hate you now. You are arrogant, you did not smile in front of my mother, you have no manners, you are selfish and I am ashamed to have you as my Vice Principal. You ruin my hope! And for that, I am going to get my Hope back! I am going to STE by hook or by crook! And you are sooo going to eat your words back as I show you my good results when I applied for STE!

until then,

1 comment:

Bas Kamal said...

Most teachers tend to be a bunch of big fat liars. Ingat superior lah sangat. PFTHH.