first day of form 4!

The first day of school is the day of school that is the most exciting! Although today started like shit-- I brought one whole box of tissue to school today because I was having a slight fever and some MASSIVE annoying irritating FLU! URGH! As I arrived, I went straight to the hall and put on a fake smile when my SUCCESSFUL GENIUS friends ask me "how many As did you get?" and I'm like "ouh DUA jee. you?" and they would say "ouh I dapat 8A, haha, ala chill la SPM KAN ADA." I hate it when people say SPM KAN ADA. Well DUH! I know that! pfft, Anyway
The teacher starts to babble on stage. One by one by one. They would repeat the same thing "jangan datang lewat""sila potong rambut""jahit lencana""siapa color rambut kena hitamkan""PMR 2009 kena lebih berjaya dari PMR 2008""kepada form 4, this is not a honeymoon year" and so on so on.. I'm like hearing this "sndaisdijaniudnauadasmsyfhidusen" and I wanna hear this "dgyekahf" get it? So, anywho..
After all the babbles and the pain that I had to go through the assembly(actually I do not mind, but my flu was annoying and my teachers was their sidelines). I waited for the prefect to call my name to sent me to the stream that I was in.. Obviously they called the Science stream students first. You know, those 8As nerds. Followed by STE which was lukisan kejuruteraan (the class i applied for but tak dapat!), Sains teknologi maklumat, Sains Akauns, Ik1(my class! accounts and economics),Ik2,Ik3 and Ik4(art streams). So, I was being put at accounts..
The class was sooo much FUN! My additional subjects is Add maths, economics,accounts and I add one extra which was Arts! The teachers are soo COOL and young! And my classmates looks decent and normal! And soo, I'm glad that I get into accounts and economics.. I hope I study hard!
until then :)

No comments: