womanizer day!

I'm changing class next week I guess. :0
But as I wanna change my class. Things in my current class keeps getting better and funnier. New friends that I am close with. We share laughter everyday ! They call our english teacher Mr. Big ASS! I wonder if they concentrate on the white board or on his ass.. hmmm?? Just now, MBA(Mr. Big ASS) wants us to do a "rap poem" and thank god we have to do it in a group. I was with yasmin, nikki and farisya.. There were another guy that was suppose to be in my group but he was absent! I call him Nick Jonas. Because he looks like Nick Jonas and his name is NIK. The kelantan NIK.

Anyway, we were given 10 minutes to complete the whole rap thing. So, since we're out of idea. We just copy something from a very famous song and those charlies angels wants me to present in front of the whole class. So, being the sweetest guy that I am. I present in front of the whole class.. It went like this:

Superstar,
Where your from hows it going?
I know you got a clue what you're doing,
You can play brand new to all the other dudes out there,
but I know what you are. What you are baby.
(and then tetiba)
Because were mr. lifestyle of the rich and famous
and were mr. OMG now were so shameless.

hahahah! The teacher tries soo hard not to laugh until his face went red! hmph, hahaha. The whole class I think did not notice the poem was a cut out from britney spears WOMANIZER.. hahahah! But then, I got a loud applause from everyone. haha, Ouh and the teacher is organizing this english drama thing. Nikki and I sign up for it.. haha, I heard that the teacher was suppose to be a drag queen in that drama! And yesterday was the 1st audition held at the hall. Atiq(my friend), went for the audition and he said that the teacher was acting as a drag queen.. And the teacher was like "wanna play" in the flirtiest ways ever! ahahh YUCKS! And I heard that he is a Drag queen besides being a teacher.. That is why he is good at being a drag queen on stage! like DUH! haha~ well rumors spread..

until then,

No comments: