changes -.-"

I had to change my BLOG url for the 2nd time! Urgh! If I had to change it for the 3rd time, then I would be quitting BLOGGING! I change my BLOG due to under some reasons

1. My mom read it and she has been avoiding to tell me that she reads it.
2. She told my sister to read. So, before the whole families KNOWS ! urgh,!
3. Due to a pest that has been stalking my BLOG and gets JAKUNs everytime he reads it!

So, my diary has personally been violated! I prefer to tell my stories to my unknown readers and my myspace friends. As they would not judge me, because obviously they don't care anything thats in my BLOG. My mom found out about the I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND story and she was shock. My sister also found out about that story. URGH! And she's MAD!

So, you know.. To much emotion to handle at one time (!) I've been thinking to quit blogging but my FANS are dying for more! Especially the part with the CRUSH and my emo stories. Ouh, and they do love the bitchiness that I always carry. I don't know why but I am somehow proud of it.. HMPH!

So, to you fatihful readers! Please don't tell my Mum or anyone who is related to me reads my BLOG!

until then,

No comments: