you see the bag, it match the shoes.


So much for me bringing fashion to school! haha,
I'm the same old selekeh ME! But maybe because of my short ugly hair. I think I would bring fashion to school tomorrow.. haha! yeah right, Whatev! :) Anyway, I see my friends started studying. I wanna study but I wanna relax first. Try to concentrate in class and so on. Since there would be only 2 examinations in one year! And the march and july test would be different and they would give you an A if you complete your homework, do not skip any class, passed your homework on time, have a great bonding with the teachers (like thats gonna happen!)--I ain't no teachers pet! Complete your coursework and As your pop quiz.. Since when did Malaysian system of education has been American-ize? hurrmmm??? But that ain't stopping me from studying for my SPM. I may start studying next week. By this week, I need to get sports clothes, books, reference books and excercise books.. Ouh and some extra test pads! I hope that I could pay attention tomorrow, because tomorrow is my first additional mathematics and accounts class :) I'm half excited :))

until then,

No comments: