curve

Today, I went to the curve with Anne, Cash and her friends. I was late--obviously, fashionably late! hehe,
Anyway, so I thought today I'm gonna be fashionable. I wear my pink checkered t-shirt and I put on my cardigan and my jeans. I was really fashionable at home, but as I was stepping out the house it was sunny! Very sunny, I was sweaty! And to make things unfashionably, the train was late 30 minutes! So, I have to wait under the HOT sun! garr!

I arrived at KL sentral and went to Kelana Jaya LRT station because I thought the cab would be less than 10 ringgit. But unfortunately it was 15 ringgit! So, I had no choice but to ride on that particular cab! I arrived at curve looking like shit-- Today's resolution was achieved but there was no extra UMPH! in it. But my friend Cash was looking fashionable, I like his style today! He wore a William Rast white graphic t-shirt pictures of Man wearing tuxedo's on the runway and their tux and tie were in BLINGBLING mode and the graphic on the tee was black and white. While his pants was the dolce and gabbana slim jeans and his shoes was the colourful adidas shoes 2007. :)

Anyway,
We had lunch in IKEA although it was a RUSH lunch because the movie starts at 4 and we're eating in IKEA at 3.45 (!) I ate the whole 15 meatballs and frenc fries for about 5 minutes! And we run to the cinema right after my last meat balls. My stomach was seriously CRAMP after running! Thank you HOLY god! We were not late for the movies :) We watch Bride wars starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. Surprisingly, Kate Hudson was much more of a HOTTIE than Anne Hathaway in the movie.

The movie is about 2 bestfriends who dreamt about having their perfect weddings since they were young girls. Liv was the strong and dynamic kinda typical New York women. Emma was the loving and creative typical New York women as well. Unfortunately, there were some mixed up with the wedding planner and their wedding falls on the same date. But they both agreed to be the maid of honor on each others wedding and one of them had to sacrifice their wedding for one of them to get married. But, no one wants to sacrifice their wedding right? So the WAR begins there! It was fun watching the two hotties had a fight in the movies! It really was! haha,
Anyway, after watching bride wars, gossip girl, lipstick jungle and sex and the city the movie! The place that I wanna go the most beside Mecca would be New York! I will live and study there for 2 years and come back here in Malaysia. I wanna stay in Manhattan and jumping from one club to the other and live like the new yorkers do! haha,

anway, Thats it for today!

au, revoir!

No comments: