wait! pause! Why is everyone stressed out?

Today, in school.. Everything when like normal,
assembly, annoying schoolmates, irritating teachers and bla bla bla, So nothing was new.. I went to my class and sat beside this girl name Siti Hawa. She was awfully quiet! And I'm like "errr. hye?" Whateve--
anyways,
Today we collected our free text books! yeaaa!! IDK why but my "semangat" to study is like sooo HIGH today. I even asked my teachers "tak ada homework hari ini?"OMG wait! Did I just speak nerd language? I finally understand them!! :) OK and so, I bought my exercise books including those BUKU KIRA KIRA for accounts but than just to figure out, they don't use that book anymore. -.-" goodbye 12 ringgit and 50 cents! So tomorrow, I need to buy this LOG book at the kooperasi and ouh! My PJ shirt and track pants ouh and my badge! OMG! So many things to buy and so little time. :s I need to buy 4 maths book and thats it I guess? The text book was damn damn damn damn damn damn damn HEAVY!! My shoulders feel like they're gonna drop off of my body.. I'm gonna complete my homework and start studying tomorrow because for my March and July test. I'm graded according to my completed homework, class attendance, pop quiz, presentation and my SIKAP in class.. NO MORE FORMAL TEST except for mid year and end! So, toddles :)

No comments: