not yet ready !

There is so many things that my friends are rushing to go through and I don't even know if they are really ready for it. Because I know that I'm not ready for what they are rushing for.

1. I am not ready to have a Girlfriend, because I think I gotta complete my form 5 first and then I can think about Girlfriends. Well, I may have some crushes and this one girl whom I'm in LOVE with but then, IDK lah ! When I'm not ready. I'm not ready.. But I don't care about this one as I want to concentrate more on my studies..

2. I am not ready to graduate HIGH SCHOOL ! I am not ready to go to college because I do not know how my future looks like. Everyday I change my ambition and everyday I change my dream, but my friends KNOW what they want in LIFE and that makes me feel kinda such a LOSER!

3. I am not ready to choose my GOALS in life! Which colleges should I attend, well obviously my family would sent me to UiTM ! duh! and obviously my SPM results would be similar as my PMR results, so there is no way that I could get any kind of scholarships. I am not ready to choose my ambition like my friends do! They have their goals. And I do not know mine.. -.-"

4. I am not ready to change for the better. Being the worst of me feels kinda good. Lazy is heaven on earth. But now, I guess I've changed a little bit ! I finally complete all my homeworks in just one day! Impressive right?

5. I am not ready for anything! haiih -.-" let time make me change.. Today I wanna be ME!

No comments: