new year resolutions

20 things to do before 2009 ends:


1.Study harder and be more organize.(I hope this works!)
2.Obviously, the school uniforms need a desperate touch, so.. I'm putting fashion in my uniform.
3.Being good at ART and at least I could get an A for it.
4.Make a thousands of song and actually remember how the melody sounds like -.-"
5.Joined a one sports team and be good at it.
6.At least have straight As for the finals or all of the exams.
7.Have to finish the gossip girl book.
8.Buy a planner and stick to it until the end of the year.
9.Make a study timetable and have to end it at 10pm.
10.Go to all of the events and parties that my schoolmates organize.
11.Make a fashion blog and get paid for it.
12.At least I could have one business idea for me to get my own money.
13.Don't finish all my allowance in just one day :)
14.Organize a charity event and don't care what other thinks of it.
15.Having a sweet sixteen :)) and it is a Cuban or Egyptian themed party!
16.Sweet talk to my mom for her to get me a Blackberry. (err IDTS!)
17.Finish all my course work and my homework on time! :)
18.Have the guts to tell her what I fell about her.
19.Be a new Nick that everyone respect and see the change in ME.
20.Make all of the nineteen above resolutions HAPPEN!

wish me luck,

until then,

No comments: