did i just think that i have feelings for you?

You just make me forget about my crush, when my friend said that we look cute together makes me think about us. Now I realize that your eyes, it shines. Your skin is flawless and your face. It makes me fall in love with you all over again-- wait! shit! what am I thinking? Me? you? Nah, it won't be.. But, you are just so pretty and sweet. After all of this friendship, do you think that I have feelings for you? Well, I'm confuse myself. This feeling is different then other feelings. My heart suddenly beats 10 times faster when you're around. My head is thinking and confused. I mean, it could not be! It should not be! or was it meant to be? Was this written before? Is it destined? But, you're making me CONFUSE ! Do I have that "it" feelings for you now? Please, you find a boyfriend and I find a girlfriend so I could forget about you and about this feeling. Wait! Do I wanna forget about this feeling?

hmph, yeah whatever lah! Whatever happens HAPPENS!

No comments: