another boring un-planned weekend


I have no plans for tonight ! Most of all I have no plans at ALL for the weekends. You know, actually I do. But then I canceled all of my plans and discipline myself to do my effin truckloads of homework. I am such a good student! I know right?

But then, homeworks are half all done and I feel so stupid to cancel my plans. Actually I was suppose to go to my favorite fashion blogger who was selling at this flea market near sunway pyramid and then I was suppose to go to my friend sweet sixteen birthday bash at coco banana sunway. But I thought my homeworks are truckloads and so I stayed at home finish it and have nothing better to do now. I took some pictures and edit it using picnik--boredom much? yeah, the one on top is one of them.

Thank god for Atiq, he is gonna come my house at 8pm. and we're gonna hang out and stuffs like that. *wheww*

another 2 unfinished homework! And I'm free for tomorrow :) but tomorrow is my family day. So, my phones and laptop will be close.

until then, ciao balo/bella

No comments: