23 days more :)


23 days more until my BORING sweet sixteen arrives :). I just have this feeling that it will be the usual, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" cake that my family had bought like 20 minutes before they sing the bday song to me. But this year, as I told you I am not going to celebrate my birthday at home but at my Aunt;s restaurant where my cousin had planned this event called "third night outside" featuring some acoustic indie celebrities bla bla bla. And I obviously have to go there to support. I'm sure my eldest sister would buy me a cake and suddenly the light would turn off and slowly they sing the BDAY SONG. so yeah. boring much?

I don't have any present REQUEST like I always do every year. I just figured, I have like everything thats ENOUGH for me. But I do hope my family would keep on their birthday dinner tradition one day before my birthday because I feel like having mediterienean(how ever you spell it) at this place where they call it the look out point or something like that. Because its located HIGH above the mountain so you could see the whole KL up there and yeah its kinda a cool place because we eat on the balcony or the rooftop :).

My birthday plan with my friends are-- well I guess they would do the same HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU kinda thing. hmph! Its not that I'm not happy, it is just that I'm bored. My birthday plan would be bringing my important bitches and dogs to dinner and just party after that. gosh! I hope my sweet sixteen will be the best birthday ever! PLEASE OH DEAR GOD!

until then.

i have a lot of uncomplete homeworks to do. -.-" gahh! I feel very lazy.

No comments: