wannabitch!


Wow. This just in: N can't stop thinking about you know who and is still waiting. I guess some people just does not know how to move on right?

let me give you a lil deed on my friends life:

A is joining this drama club thingy and he often can't stop talking about MBB. He worries me about that, anyway he had a slight fight with FA. because of--forget it. its A. He's extra sensitive. So watch it.

C is ditching me to go for a HOLIDAY some sort with her friend. Well I thought I was number 1? whatever! hmph. Anyway, C has a new boyfriend now. Well, obviously people are betting when will it last. But I have a feeling this won't be long. oops. haha. Sorry C. You still have to know the truth right?

N(a different N). Anyway, she just rejected Double A. I know! She makes out with this guy and finally after 3 months of HIM waiting for HER. She rejected him? OMG bitch! haha. But besides that, she ALSO can't forget about her ex. That is why she rejected Double A. hmph. I guess the people who has N in his/her name certainly do not know how to fucking move on. But pity N struggling with family problems. Anyway, I'll always be there for you!

S is missing people! I mean where is she? LIKE WHERE THE HELL is she? I miss her! Where could she be? Its been a loooong time since she's online. I really really do miss her like ALOT! I have got so many stories to tell her though. hmph.

thts it I guess. These people are in my head. haha. Anyway, N and C just ditch on my weekend plan because N is going to her moms house and C is going somewhere not important. Like does not she knows that I am not a STOP along the way? I am a DESTINATION! And she calls herself Nick's bff! hmph. Nikki can't go because she has zero cents on her purse. Well, pity her. Now, IDK if I'm canceling the plan or not. :/

should I?

No comments: