lazy sunday,

Actually, I was suppose to go to JB with my mom today and on Monday, I was suppose to hang out with my JB friends-- Raveen, yusof, syahir, fika and etc. Anyway, the planned was canceled. Because my mum have some other plans. So, another lazy freaking Sunday. I sent my mum to the bus station because she's going to JB but not for me but for work. haha. And when I got back home, it was 9.30. So, I kinda need to catch up on my handsome sleep. And so I did. Just to found out that I had woken up at 3.30! haha. After that, I had nasi goreng and milo. And now, I'm blogging. gosh! My mum would be in JB for 3 days and 2 nights. So, I'm home alone this monday! Party anyone? But, I'm thinking of going night swimming with my friends. tengok la macam mana. hmph. I feel so guilty because I made plan with Iman to go to sunway but then, it was raining so I had to cancel. Just to find out my phone is not working. And his number is in my phone -.-" stupidright? hmph. I hope he did not wait for me.

No comments: