note to readers:

I dont mind if you wanna trash my post or whatsoever. I accept criticism very well. But can you please don't go over board? Can you please not be too paranoid over a stupid picture? Just to make it clear over this guy who is very dumb named ANONYMOUS who has no life and stalk my blog because I somehow think that he is 12 years old. Even a 12 year old kid have lifes! Anyway, in that particular picture where Idzudee and I PRETEND--I repeat PRETEND to kiss-- is just dramatic and fake. WE did not kiss. I am too much in love in women than to be gay. Which means that I am 100% straight. I dont get HORNY watching guys naked or something similar to that effect. does that makes everything clear to you wahai anonymous? In that picture was a guy named Dee who wore a WHITE shirt and the black shirt was ME. So, I hope Dee is not your brother because Dee has always been crazy like that and he loves to joke around. And I do too. So, if you don't understand our jokes than you might wanna go to humor class. And if Dee is not your brother and I am friend with your brother(whoever he might be) I will not influence him to do anything like that. Because I dont force people. so don't worry.

until then,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

babi sial org tu !
tak habis2 lagi kee ?
eeeeeeee ! STUPID ASSHOLE !

nick , of course you are 100% straight. you tak bgtau pun takpe. you dont have to prove anything. that jerk tu yg bodoh.

Anonymous said...

woi kecik2 dah pandai mencarot.. sape ajar mak ko??

Anonymous said...

k fine kalau tu bukan adik aku xpe.. aku mintak maaf..its just between u and me..i never made threat to kill you or what so ever.. pls clarify that.. im only concern about whats he's doin behind that's all.. the picture clearly resemble him..if thats not him fine.. my apology... and those who comment mencarot2 x tentu(lagi yg kecik2 tuuu memang nak kene sepak sorang2). sape ajar korang arr makbapak korang??.. anyway. nick im only concern as a brother, im sure ur too if ur in my shoe.. k bye