of course I am.

"3 years now and still counting. Sadly, I'm still waiting"

well, I'm not sad because I'm use to wait. Yeah, not for 3 hours but 3 years. Don't ask me what/who am I waiting for. The point is I'm waiting. Its been this secret I never tell no one. So don't make judgments. I will keep on waiting until it sees. :)

anyway, last Thursday went to Sunway and I met plenty of people. But I hanged out with only my associates. haha. Watch movies, flirted, sicked of emo guy and yeah it was an okay day. Anyway thats not why I'm here. I'm here because:

OK, I hanged out with this hot girl name P. yesterday. Yeah, I kinda flirted with her and I thought she was flirting too. So, that was fine. :) anyway. Today we talk in msn. She asked me about a this hot friend of mine. I ask who? She said the one who came late. I was like WTH?! haha. she has a crush on SH. mmhmm. IF it was DOUBLE A I would understand, because he is kinda you know ok. But SH? -.-" And, so it was ok. She did not have a thing for me. But, SH have a girlfriend. A long distance relationship with his girlfriend. And somehow or rather, P got SH msn. and they chatted from 10pm to 4am now. And SH just said "I will not sleep not until you do."in a flirtatious kinda way.PLUS, I told him that I sorta have a thing for P and I always thought SH have a thing for N. IS HE OR IS HE NOT THE BIGGEST JERK? Does not he knows if he tries to be a bitch with this bitch. He will get the biggest bitch of all. NICK!--ok not a bitch, but a MEAN human. I mean, he has always this jealousy issue going on with me. So, part of me thinks he is just doing this because he might think that I'm jealous of him. well. not gonna happen dude! Jealousy aint my thang! But a part of me says, he is doing this because of the ldr girlfriend. But I did say I have a THING for P. So, he's trying to be a bitch!

anyway why do I think he has a thing for N?:

1. when we were in the curve last month, watching movies. they were holding hands. :)
2. while we were shisha-ing. he wanted to transfer to N the smoke that was in his mouth.
3. he once dated N but got rejected. So, you never know. :)

haha. How could he do such a thing to his innocent girlfriend? the best part is. Her girlfriend is my friend. sorta a close FRIEND. I hate JERKS! So, I hope that your GF finds out whatever you did behind her back. Because somehow, I hope that she would lose faith in you.

I'm sorry if your jealous of me. :)

No comments: