done :)

I've come to an end. I mean I've finished watching all teen movies. Its 6.30 am now. From ada apa dengan cinta to 10 things I hate about you to Kami the movie. It was all good man! Ada apa dengan cinta was definitely romantic and good! 10 things I hate about you is definitely sweet! KAMI the movie is the movie somewhat I can relate to the most. The ending was pretty simple and yet confusing. But somewhere in the end. Abu died :( or did he? haha. I think he did not because at the hospital the camera did not even show ABU. Maybe he could be in a comma or something like that. but wtv!


Anyway, I have a lunch date to go to at 1pm with anne and nabilah maybe atiq as well. but we'll see. :)

Besides that, I really do miss Siti Amirah. Its almost been a week now since I last saw her. I mean, we chat and everything in msn but since theres so much to talk about and we talked about everything and now its getting boring. hmph. But I miss hanging out with her. I hope she can come tomorrow :)

GOSH! KAMI THE MOVIE is stuck in my head man! ahahah. Annoying lah!

anyway,

until then.

No comments: