shh, I have something to tell..

"hidup ini hanya kepingan yang terasing di lautan"

My life is all so simple, you know. Wake up in the morning, go to school, come back home from school,hanging out,studying,thinking,eating,shitting,pissing ouh and just a lot of normal breath in and breath out teenagers activities.

But imagine how many secrets do I hide behind all of this normal things that I've done?

Not that you need to know any. But just IMAGINE if one of my secrets were to have you in it. Even the slightest secret like--I secretly think that one of you who reads this secretly hates me :?

ever wonder?

Maybe its true, yeah. We keep secret from others because we are scared to let people know what they think about us. They might make wrong judgments, they might tell others, they might not be friends with us anymore and they might just you know cry.

But what if you can't handle it anymore. Like there is this one secret that you really really need to tell this other person because it involves her. But your scared to tell them that secret of yours because it might just ruined your friendship. hmph. So, I guess you just have to keep that secret from her. right? Let her figure it out by her self. even if she would never figure it out. hmmph!

iloveyou.

until then,

No comments: