sorry :)

I know it has been a while since my last post. This is due because my computer has something terribly wrong with it and my brother's broadband is quite slow. Sorry, not quite but a WHOLE lot slow.

Anyway,
nothing ever really happens actually. Tomorrow is my sports day so, I'm thinking which shades to wear. Or I'll just use my signature shades? confuse much?

Ouh, I so can't wait for the holidays(!) I have so much PLANS for the march school holidays! I planned to go and watch some movies with Anne and some other friends. I have to go to this concert! yeay! I have to practice with Farah about the puisi and lagu. I have to go to JB! And most of all! I have to have FUN! DUH!
:)

anyway,
i'll update later la! I'm listening to Nidji. Gosh I never knew the band was so cool!

No comments: