to ANONYMOUS: a letter for you

Everyone who reads my BLOG knows me well. They know that I'm not gay and I love to joke around. You know the picture where I "PRETENDED" to kiss a GUY? Its a big HOO HAA to this guy/girl which I do not know who claims that I am very close to his/her little brother or sister. But who ever you are, that is not your little brother. It is NOT! That is 100% ME! and this guy from my school. I SWEAR!

And can you please don't think such unlogical facts? My mom already know what I did at that party and she did not even make a big fuss about it! Ouh, and the comment you gave me was a threat. You could be in a very big trouble for that you know. What did you said to me again? GAY? Well, I may not know who you are. But whoever you are trying to mess with here is the wrong person. I got my whole friends and family behind my back! SO? And plus, I'm sorry if I ever took that picture. And it is not who you thought it was. Plus, if you show my mom that picture, she would not even give a darn. Because she knows what I did. And unfortunately for you. I've deleted the picture.

MINE YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS MOTHAEFFED!

:)

anyway, the comment was SOMETHING like this:

"eyh kau BAPOK. Asal kau GAY huh? Aku tunjuk mak kau gambar tu nak tak? Kau rapat dgn adik aku. Siap kau esok nanti MATI kau! Kalau aku dapat tau itu ADIK aku. MATI KAU"

it was something like that. First of all, AKU RAPAT DENGAN SEMUA ORANG!
second of all KALAU KAU TUNJUK MAK AKU PUN BUAT APA? MAK AKU DAH TAHU AND MAK AKU DAH MARAH DAH! KAU NAK KECO EH? and AKU TAK KENAL ADIK KAU SIAPA LA DOL! SAPE SIAL ADEK KAU?

mine your own business can you? Stop bullying a harmless teenager :)
thank you for your understanding.

10 comments:

Shosha said...

Ish , babi je ! Geram gilaaaaa .

miza ramlan said...

wtf. babi nye laki nak tuduh die igt die siapa doh

Anonymous said...

haha , psycho lah this guy .

Anonymous said...

who the hell weyh this guy? let me wack him! suka ati je nk tuduh tuduh! pikir hebat sgt la?

Anonymous said...

suka hati je nak tuduh2 bagai
meh jom kita belasah ramai2! tangan i dah lama tak pukul orang tau! :D

Shamsul said...

siape pukimak nih? grr!

Bas Kamal said...

OMG sape tuh? GILA PATHETIC.

Anonymous said...

hye nick, this is your Abang Chik. The letter he gaved you was a threat! damn HIM dude. You are the funniest straightest GUY i KNOW!

Anonymous said...

hish pukimak mana la ni. berani tunjuk diri ar! nak jugak send cmmnt anonymous. Aku send cmmnt anonymous pun sb tkde blogspot. hehehehe. nick kalau this guy bothers you again. I'm here dude!

Anonymous said...

woi aku la yg tulis tuuu.. kalau ko x takot.. apesal ko delete post tuuu.. aku dah printscreen la gambar tu mangkok hayon... ko baik2 post balik ape yg aku komen tuu...x yah nak api2 komen aku tu.. aku just risau adik aku besar nanti jadi cam ko je... kang g siam tukar jantina ke ape,, kalau berani jgn tukar ayat2 aku tulis nie.. ada bran???