yes. Its true I'm in love. But I'm not telling you to whom I'm in love with :)

Yes. All this while I've been telling my friends that I am in love with this girl and that girl and this. But all of that is a lie. Sorry :)

I really am in LOVE. With who? I won't tell you. Lets just say, I am falling head over heels for her. I really really am! My heart stops or sometimes skips a beat when I talked to her. When she is not around I would miss her and OMGOSH! I have been loving her for so effin long now. Wait, it is not who you thought it is. Because I know who you are thinking about right now. Well, it is NOT. Some of you know who I might talked about now and some of you are thinking about the wrong person and some of you might be clueless.

If only she knows that I'm in love with her. This is my problem, I mean I can act normal and fun around other girl. I could even flirt with other girls. But this, with her--I'm ME! She makes me ME. And I'm too scared to tell her I love her. I'm such a pathetic lil bitch. GOSH. I tried loving and liking others but that really does not work! MOVING ON from relationships might be the worst advice ever!

Anyway,
I will keep you guys wondering. And I will not stay in peace until I confess to her that I am so deeply in love with this particular girl whom I doubt would feel the same way about me. So, lets wait another 10 years when she's already married and have kids and when I have BALLS to tell her the truth.

until then,

No comments: