how and when will I die?

Yesterday, my brother in law's sister just passed away because of TB. She is the youngest in her family and she's 28 years old. young right?

Anyway,
As I was going to the funeral. Suddenly it struck me, "how and when will I die?"--ok I always have these sorta questions in my head since the day I was born. So, deal with me.

Will I die like my aunt? On her youngest daughters arm?
Will I die like my grandad? With his children, close friends and grandchildren beside him?
Will I die like my grandma? In her sleep at the hospital?
Will I die like my dad? On my own bed with my wife and my children holding my hands beside me?
or Will I die like my niece? In a comma at a hospital?

These DYING question sometimes scares me. I always wonder what it feels like to be dead. And being ME who has done tons of sins and have not repent FULLY yet. And what if suddenly I die now? Like, I'm typing, then I sneeze and I die.

1st, my mum would go crazy and after one week she would be back to normal. My siblings would go and comfort my mum for days. Thank dearest god theres ezkl to somehow replace me being youngest. My cousin Aqeel would cry until his nose turns red. My friends would go "alaaa nick mati" and somehow I think they would cry.

haha. I think If i die, the WORLD is going to be sad. So, dont worry. I'm healthy and fine. I hope god will not take my life away at 16 or so on.

1 comment:

Susan said...

heyy, tak baek taw you ckp "alaaaa nick mati" camtuh je.