it was kinda ____


"you always think the worst I just wanna flirt"

Anyway, today was my sports day. GOD it was AWESOME but I hate it. The reason why I hate it because theres too much sun and people are smelly. The reason that it was awesome because my house won 2nd place and I had free vitamin D from the sun rise. haha. bull ___

Atiq make a big HOO HAA because I was wearing jeans. But then, it was true he should make a big hoo haa because there were only 3 people who wears jeans just now. god. This is because my tracksuits are all already short or small or dirty. So, I'm the only one who wears jeans and blue shades and a red converse. yeap! I'm over doing it. haha. anyway. The cheerleaders were all HOT! the wheather's HOT too! haha. Since this day ON. I promise myself, next year which will be my last year of sports day. I will sign up for everything! From running to helping them KAWAD to cheering to EVERYTHING. Because I sense that segara will win next year.

:)

until then,

No comments: