tainted love :)

well its the last day where I could stay up late because it is the last day of the first term holidays. And on April, theres no holiday but theres my BIRTHDAY! :) Sweet sixteen not as I expected because my cousin is making this THIRD NIGHT OUTSIDE on my birthday, and obviously I have to be there -.-" I was planning to have like a dinner with my friends and I. You know my five most important people:

1.siti
2.atiq.
3.anne.
4.najlaa
5.other friends.

But third night outside is kinda of a big deal to my bro because he's performing I think at that night. So, as a good brother I am, I would support. And I guess they would have like a surprise cake or something like that. Boring *yawn
nothing special?
well, theres always my seventeen birthday right?

Ouh, and ON April is Atiq's birthday. Surprise bday party tak cukup bajet. So, karaoke ? I hope Atiq does not mind. I would bring 10 of Atiq's closes friends and bring them to red box or something. Well, I figure something out. Ouh, and Mid term is coming up after April! study everyone? YEAH! I need to study my add maths,maths,accounts and sejarah! :)

well, toodles. the bed is calling me :)

No comments: